Declan Franzmann’s career in the mining industry spans more than 25 years, and covers the technical, management and commercial aspects of running resource businesses. Commencing as an underground miner in 1992, Declan’s experience progressed through the ranks to general manager level. During this time, he developed expertise in all aspects of resource engineering. Over the last 10 years Declan has fulfilled corporate roles as a director of several resource companies.
- 25+ years as an underground mining engineer with expertise in all aspects of resource engineering
- Significant experience with mine re-openings, resource extensions, planning, and optimization across the metals spectrum
- Bachelor of Mining Engineering, University of Ballarat, 1991
Professional Qualifications & Affiliations
- Fellow Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
- Mine Managers Certificates of Competency in WA, NSW, and QLD