Guy Clarke brings to the team over 25 years experience in the mining industry, including corporate and site based roles and project work with consulting firms. Guy’s background is in occupational health and safety and environmental management, with degrees in both disciplines. He has extensive national and international experience in the nickel, gold, copper and iron ore mining sectors, gained in Australia, Indonesia, Philippines, Tanzania, Mali and Ghana. Guy has been involved in all the elements of mining from exploration, statutory approvals, construction, commissioning, operations, closure and relinquishment. He has held many senior Group and General Manager roles in occupational health, safety and environment.
Guy provides strengths to our team in the development of our occupational health, safety and environment management systems, HSE team development and statutory compliance.
- 25+ years in occupational health, safety and environment in all life of mine stages for both underground and open cut operations
- Development of Corporate management systems applied to achieve efficient and effective processes, with a focus on zero harm to personnel and the environment, and achievement of good cooperate governance
Professional Qualifications & Affiliations
- Post Graduate Diploma of Occupational Health and Safety, Curtin University, 2012
- Bachelor of Natural Resource Management, Roseworthy Agricultural College, 1989
- Member, Environmental Institute Australia and New Zealand